When a business joins the Chamber it gains access to a larger network for marketing and making new contacts:
Free World Wide Web Presence
- Free listing in the searchable interactive business directory with your address connected directly to a Map Quest street map showing your exact location
- Free email link
- Free link to your own business Web Site
- Online information about meetings and events within the calendar of events with automatic email event reminder notification available
- Information is never out of date! Calendar and business Directory are interactive with our database and are updated continuously
- Web site acts as a business resource with direct home page links to important business and community related web sites in St. Charles
Each week hundreds of phone calls are received asking for referrals and information on St. Charles business. We always refer our members first!
Participation in monthly and quarterly activities of the Chamber such as:
- Monthly After-Hours Business Mixers
- Monthly Women’s Business Council luncheons and programs
- Access to our weekly LEAD$ groups
- Networking Extravaganzas
- Annual “State of the Chamber” Member Breakfast
- Paddleboat Mixer
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Awards Dinner
Information made available relative to local, state and federal legislative issues and projects, and contact information for legislators.
- Business of the Month
- Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting consultations
- The Gift Certificate Program
- Member Lists and Labels
Members can advertise their business/organization in the following:
- St. Charles Membership Directory & Community Guide delivered to residents and businesses
- St. Charles Member-to-Member blast email
- St. Charles Website
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Welcome Greeter Programs
- Business-to-Business Expo
- Business-to-Consumer Expo
Chamber publications include monthly newsletter, business listing and advertising opportunities on our Chamber website and in the St. Charles Magazine.
The Chamber also engages in a wide range of activities to bring about responsible commercial and economic growth, and favorable solutions to community issues affecting business.
The Chamber provides information on a variety of topics relevant to business and community most of which are free to its members.
Committees work hard to provide valuable programs and workshops on topics of interest to the members.
Each month businesses receive our newsletter and READ IT. The Business Calendar, New Members and business listings are included in each newsletter.