2017-2018 Chair: Dave Frolicstein
Meetings: 1PM, First Tuesday monthly*
Provide meaningful information for Chamber membership and selected advocacy on behalf of Chamber Member businesses relative to local, state, and federal legislative topics.
- Provide information to all Chamber members on pertinent legislative and/or electoral issues via multiple channels, including website, email and/or newsletter and events.
- Plan a minimum of four programs each year, as well as any additional programs (such as Candidate Forums) that might occur during the calendar year, if pertinent legislative issues arise.
- 2 state update events
- 1 City/County update event
- 1 Federal update event
- Provide one timely “hot topic” to present to the membership as necessary.
- Advocate on behalf of the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce business community in accordance with the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Legislative Committee Advocacy Policy and Procedure.
- Engage with legislators and discuss with them agenda items as identified by the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce business members.
- Actively recruit committee members
- Meet or exceed the financial goals as defined by the 2018 Budget
2018 Past Events
Legislative Federal Update
2016 Past Events