MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE 2018
To help the Chamber increase new membership, develop relationships between existing members and continue to educate members on the many services of the Chamber.
- Promote the Chamber to non-members. Each committee member will seek to generate a referral for the Chamber once per quarter.
- Mentor all members by making welcome calls or visits to new members. Script will be provided, but committee is expected to reach 50% of new members by phone or in person and 50% of new members by email, after and if phone call or in person was unsuccessful.
- Organize the annual Membership Breakfast to be held in November 2018 and administer the 2018 Member and Rookie of the Year award.
- Organize, facilitate, greet and check in guests at various networking events, mixers, etc.
- Facilitate activities for “Chamber of Commerce Week” which will take place on September 14th including an Open House
- Committee is encouraged to attend 2 events such as ribbon cuttings, speed networking, luncheons and after hours per month.
- Organize a Membership Blitz to visit Chamber Members and potential members. This is a collaborative event where groups of 2 are assigned a specific area to blitz. Committee member participation of 1 Blitz per year.
- Define and support execution of Membership Contact Strategy
- Introduce Membership Referral Program
- Introduce New Member “buddy” program, to assist with their on-boarding
- Assist the overall Chamber in achieving retention and membership growth goals.