2017-2018 Chair: Tony Sisto
Meetings: 8AM, Fourth Tuesday monthly*
Vision Statement: The Vision of the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Council of Industry is to develop and strengthen the relationships between the industrial businesses and the entire business community.
Mission Statement: Collaborate with the Industrial businesses as a value-added informational resource to encourage, support, and sustain business viability through opportunities that allow the sharing of issues, ideas and solutions for businesses.
- Accomplish the Vision and Mission through Education, Networking, and Promotions.
- Continue a Scholarship Fund for high school students to attend ECC that will be entering the Industrial Arts program.
- Develop an enduring funding strategy for the scholarship program.
- Provide 1-2 tours/forums of manufacturing/industrial businesses per year.
- Bring in 1 industrial representative to the committee.
- Increase Chamber membership of Industrial businesses. Development plan will include invitations to future members who become members, then bring friends of other Industrial businesses.
2017 Past Events
2016 Past Events