2017-2018 Chair: Tony Sisto
Meetings: 8AM, Fourth Tuesday monthly*
The Vision of the Industrial Committee of the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce is to develop and strengthen the relationships between the industrial businesses and the entire business community.
Collaborate with the Industrial businesses as a value-added informational resource to encourage, support, and sustain business viability through opportunities that allow the sharing of issues, ideas and solutions for businesses.
- Develop go-forward Strategy to meet the intended purpose of the Industrial (e.g. Manufacturing) Committee
- Determine approach to connect with leaders in the industry to better understand their needs and to influence the go-forward Strategy.
- Continue a Scholarship Fund for high school students to attend ECC that will be entering the Industrial Arts program.
- Develop an enduring funding strategy for the scholarship program.
- Meet or exceed the financial goals as defined by the 2018 Budget
2017 Past Events