2018-2019 Chair: Tracy Minnec
2018-2019 Co-Chair: Renee Raymond
- To act as a network for a more effective exchange of ideas among women and men in the community and the business or service organizations they represent.
- To assist business professionals in the community, whether employee or business owners, to sharpen their business skills and to encourage business mentoring.
- To support and enhance the personal and professional growth and development of its members.
- Plan and execute 8 luncheons, providing relevant speakers and topics to meet the needs of the members.
- Obtain total attendance of 300 members at luncheons and special events.
- Grow committee to 12 members.
- Recruit 20 new attendees throughout the year to attend luncheon.
- Administer the LEAP award to be presented at the annual Charlemagne Awards dinner.
- Meet or exceed the financial goals as defined by the 2018 Budget
Meetings: 3PM, First Wednesday monthly*
Check out the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Facebook page to get updates on upcoming Women’s Business Council Events!!!
Women’s Business Council Upcoming Events
Women’s Business Council Progressive Networking Luncheon @ the Royal Fox Country Club
Thursday, April 26th 11:00am-1:00pm
WBC Past Events
WBC Luncheon/Fashion Show @ Hotel Baker featuring Jeans & a Cute Top Shop
WBC Luncheon @ Francescas presented by Renee Raymond “How to take control of your financial future”
WBC Annual Holiday Party at Dunham Woods Riding Club