2018-2019 Chair: Tracy Minnec
2018-2019 Co-Chair: Renee Raymond
- To act as a network for a more effective exchange of ideas among women and men in the community and the business or service organizations they represent.
- To assist business professionals in the community, whether employee or business owners, to sharpen their business skills and to encourage business mentoring.
- To support and enhance the personal and professional growth and development of its members.
- Plan and execute 8 luncheons, providing relevant speakers and topics to meet the needs of the members.
- Obtain total attendance of 300 members at luncheons and special events.
- Grow committee to 12 members.
- Recruit 20 new attendees throughout the year to attend luncheon.
- Administer the LEAP award to be presented at the annual Charlemagne Awards dinner.
- Meet or exceed the financial goals as defined by the 2018 Budget
Meetings: 3PM, First Wednesday monthly*
Check out the St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Facebook page to get updates on upcoming Women’s Business Council Events!!!
Women’s Business Council Upcoming Events
Women’s Business Council Networking on the Patio
Thursday, July 19th @4:30pm
McNally’s Irish Pub
WBC Past Events
WBC Luncheon/Fashion Show @ Hotel Baker featuring Jeans & a Cute Top Shop
WBC Luncheon @ Francescas presented by Renee Raymond “How to take control of your financial future”
WBC Annual Holiday Party at Dunham Woods Riding Club