Membership Has Its Privileges ! Join Now!
Membership is as easy as 1-2-3!
When a business joins the Chamber it gains access to a larger network for marketing and making new contacts:
Free World Wide Web Presence
- Free listing in the searchable interactive business directory with your address connected directly to a Map Quest street map showing your exact location
- Free email link
- Free link to your own business Web Site
- Online information about meetings and events within the calendar of events with automatic email event reminder notification available
- Information is never out of date!! Calendar and business Directory are interactive with our database and are updated continuously
- Web site acts as a business resource with direct home page links to important business and community related web sites in St. Charles
Each week hundreds of phone calls are received asking for referrals and information on St. Charles business. We always refer our members first!
Participation in monthly and quarterly activities of the Chamber such as:
- Monthly After-Hours Business Mixers
- Monthly Women's Business Council luncheons and programs
- Access to our weekly LEAD$ groups
- Networking Extravaganzas
- Annual "State of the Chamber" Member Breakfast
Business to Business Expo
- Paddleboat Mixer
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Awards Dinner
Information made available relative to local, state and federal legislative issues and projects, and contact information for legislators.
Members can advertise their business/organization in the following:
- St. Charles City Map
- St. Charles Magazine
- St. Charles member-to-member blast email
- St. Charles Website
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Chamber publications include monthly newsletter, local maps, business listing and advertising opportunities on our Chamber website and in the St. Charles Magazine.
The Chamber also engages in a wide range of activities to bring about responsible commercial and economic growth, and favorable solutions to community issues affecting business.
The Chamber provides information on a variety of topics relevant to business and community most of which are free to its members.
Committees work hard to provide valuable programs and workshops on topics of interest to the members.
Each month businesses receive our newsletter and READ IT. The Business Calendar, New Members and business listings are included in each newsletter.
The St. Charles Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing for the needs and successes of our member businesses. Our members are truly our most important customers.
How did the Chamber get to be the champion of business? It's because of people like you who are champions of your own businesses and share a popularly held belief among Chamber members - "What's good for our business community is good for my business." The Chamber's programs and publications are all designed to help our members network and build their businesses.
The Chamber offers a variety of involvement opportunities designed to help you and your business. Getting more involved can put you in touch with hundreds of potential clients and customers to help your business grow.
The St. Charles Chamber of Commerce - We Are Business in St. Charles.
Legislative Committee | Membership Committee
Women's Business Council Committee
St. Charles Chamber Council for Industry